Wednesday, April 23, 2014

i'll have what she's having...

I don't know about you, but we have quite a few weddings and baby shower invites pouring in already, which can mean only one thing: shopping around for just the right dress for the occasion. Personally, when it comes to purchases like this, I want to make sure I can wear it well after the fact, be it for work, cocktails or date night. Here are a few contenders I have on my radar, especially that off the shoulder Carven dress, which might just be the equivalent of this cut-out Carven dress from last summer (remember when I romped around Central Park in it here?).

11 comments:

  1. Amazing dress! The Preen one is my favorite:)

    New on www.shallwesasa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Carven dress on the top row! these are beautiful picks and inspirations for wedding season :)
    xo, coco | MILLENNIELLE.COM


    ReplyDelete
  3. Most amazing picks! All these dresses are WOW dresses!

    xo
    http://www.eyelikefashion.com
    New post up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pieces!

    http://modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com/2014/04/freshly-picked-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dresses! The Suno is my favorite!

    www.librarianlavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always try to keep that in mind when shopping-- that I should buy something that I can wear for another occasion. It doesn't always happen though, and I admit I have a few dresses gathering dust in my closet lol. Love the picks! The black Carven is a perfect classic piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the print on the dresses and pants you posted.

    XO,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretty dresses!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These dresses are AMAZING!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics